Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Road (trailer/bande annonce)

I have been waiting for this one for a long time ! Unfortunately it seems to belong to things past and as much as I love Cormac Mc Carthy, his post-apocalyptic fable seems to belong to the Bushist despair era more than the Obamistic one...

Ca fait très longtemps que j'attends ce film qui n'en finit pas de ne pas sortir. Malheureusement il semble appartenir au passé et même si j'ai une passion pour les écrits de Cormac Mc Carthy, je ne sais pas trop si j'ai envie de voir porté à l'écran sa fable post-apocalyptique qui semble appartenir à l'ère Bushienne du désespoir et pas à l'ère Obamiste de l'espoir !

2 comments:

Felipe said...

Although I was waiting for a trailer as soon as I saw the poster, my interest dropped a bit. It looks like it will follow young interest instead of the book to me.

I prefered the mysterious lack of a back story, but it will be worth it if they tie it back to the mess in 2000-2008.

Walter Belo said...

Le tellement regretté Jean Yann m'avait tellement fait rire avec son feuilleton "L'apocalypse est pour demain" (Paris-Inter fin des années 60) que je ne peux plus voir de film sur le sujet sans afficher une hilarité de mauvais aloi.