Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oscar text conversation by N and Double Trouble

N= Goldie Hawn, my god !!! J’ai déjà gagné...
DT = La pauvre.... moi, j’ai perdu
N= YEAH ! Encore un !
N = Jen looks at Brad, Angie looks at Jen looking at Brad...
DT= And they all look pissed. Hugh Jackman is almost as beautiful as my horse
N= He has nice teeth?
DT= Petasse Sarah Jessica
N= B Button de merde...
DT= Benjarrest Buttump !
N= Is your horse as funny as Hugh ?
DT= Vampires... weeeee are girls fainting yet?
DT= See Jessica Biehl struggling with big words? Thank god she doesn’t have to say Synecdoche !
DT= RIngard.... enough of Hugh Jackshowman!
Little N= I’ll take ringard anytime (DTnote: she was AT the Oscars last year... we understand and forgive)
N= Where are the songs and Jon Stewart ?
DT= It’s ringaaaaaaaaaard
N= I’m gonna puke!
N=Phil Seymour Hoff. Make me sick. Peut pas se coiffer ?
DT= Happiness, happiness ! Yuk !
DT= Heath Ledger... and Sean a de la Penn
DT= Ohhhhhh Werner ! My love....
N= Warner ! Ja !
DT= What Warner ? Shut up
N= Werner... typo. Duh !
DT=Duh yourself
DT= Beware.. scientology on stage with Will Smith !
DT= and when I think that Mickey’s chihuahua died six days ago...
DT= Will Smith wearing scientology cross !!!!
N= ;-(
N= Where are John and Tom ?
DT=Pinky and the brain? Taking over the world of course...
N= And thank you France perhaps ?
DT= Where does this come from?
N= Jerry Lewis
DT= Ah oui, I forgot !
DT=Here comes the muzak
N= Chakde India !
DT= yeahhhh Bollywood
N= Globalism
DT= Jai hoooooo
DT= and foreign aligato surprise !
N= I saw it in the plane. C’est génial !
DT= Which airline?
N= Japan !
DT= duhhh
DT= and more Oscargnagna schmoltsy sticky muzak !
N= Paul or Heath?
DT= They didn’t show Angela Morley in the departed... not fair. She was big and even won oscars for scores (as Wally Stott)
N= India wins again
DT= Cotillard cotilles
N= Snif
N= Sofia au secours !
DT= Frozen river
N= I should say Mama mia!
DT= Gather girl ! Too bad Kate talked about the wrong film !
N= AH AH AH
N= I GOT MILK ?
DT= I thought Mickey would get it. You win !
N= I thought so too but Im such a big fan of Sean !
DT = Love him too
DT= Jai hooooooooo
N= Phew, not BB ! Hollywood loves Bollywood !

4 comments:

Unknown said...

1. my lawyer will contact you for quoting me without my authorisation.
2. i'd like to see more of the "edited" parts

Anonymous said...

did werner look a little botoxed to you? (don't get me wrong -- i heart him too...)

Anonymous said...

I promise you this was the unabridged version, I know, I was there. Not as there as Nora, but there in text. And did DT ask my permission for reprinting this? No. It all reads better than on my phone.

Anonymous said...

Now DT, you have to insert photos!!