Friday, April 17, 2009

favorite soundtracks: VIVA LA MUERTE (ARRABAL)



With pretty gruesome drawings by the french artist Roland Topor the opening of the film Viva La Muerte with the song Ekkoleg by Grethe Agatz from the album Kom Og and I am pretty sure it is a danish children's song but I might be wrong... I'd love to know what Ekkoleg means if anything.

Avec des dessins terrifiants de l'artiste francais Roland Topor, la séquence d'ouverture du film Viva La Muerte avec la chanson Ekkoleg par Grethe Agatz tirée de l'album Kom Og. Je voudrais bien savoir si Ekkoleg signifie quelque chose ou pas et dans quelle langue?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too I'm pretty fashinated by this misterious song.. that's why I included a karaoke version (with translation in english) in my italian subtitles to Viva la Muerte (you can easily find in different subtitle s sites or in emule... unlucky I don't have now any ready address). Hope you will appreciate, cheers!

Anonymous said...

well, ok... I realized it was not so easy to find ;-)
Here it's the song:

Hør et ekko|(I hear the echo)
Sjove lyde:|(funny sounds:)
Ali buh bæh|
Kaki suh sæh|
Vil du med mig|(Come with me)
Ud på landet|(in the country)
Lati duh la|
Mani muh la|
Sikke noget tosseri|(everything is crazyness)

(repeating)

As you see mostly it's sounds without any meaning, pure surrealistic style... I would like to have the complete album!!
Cheers,
Iari

Anonymous said...

ekkoleg means echo game