Friday, September 4, 2009

Telluride film festival live - the beat my heart skipped

The beat my heart almost skipped or whatever it is but it is confirmed, Jacques Audiard and His Prophet will be at the festival. It is day 1 at Telluride and everything is going to start tonight with the beautiful Anouk Aimee and Lola by Jacques Demy. According to the little blue sticker on my press pass (the kind used at garage sales) I am allowed to take photos so if technology is with me, you'll have some photos tomorrow… No high tech here in Telluride and it's better that way. The look is definitely an outdoor one and you would be and feel ridiculous in your high heels (look who is talking!) and black leather urban style. The festival promises to be rich with The Road and the magnetic/magical presence of Viggo Mortensen, Margharete Von Trotta, Michael Haneke, Alexander Payne, Werner Herzog the divine/the one (easy to spot my preferences…). And tonight, the screening of Coco before Chanel and NOT Chanel before Coco as I keep repeating and since I cannot blame it on the jetlag, I will blame the altitude! The internet connections are rather rare in the Gold Rush country but as soon as I find a connection that is not in a corner on a tent by the ski-lift, I will resume and post and gossip and tell-it all!

Pour la version française voir http://sotinel.blog.lemonde.fr/2009/09/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.